Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's looking forward to seeing archers of all divisions and ages at the Indoor Nationals in Louisville, KY, this weekend. This is one of our favorite archery events of the year!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Enjoy the weather. If you get a chance, do a bourbon trail tour.
Local club will be open for anyone who needs a place to practice.
click the link below for directions

·
Registered
458 Posts
This is our first year going, I have 3 of us shooting this year. Myself shooting bowhunter freestyle limited, my son shooting young adult freestyle limited and my 8 year old shooting cub female bowhunter freestyle. How is the trade show? We are going to look for a good housing and up pin for my sons 3d setup and some new stabs also. Have any of you guys had anyone shoot the practice with the pros? Should be a fun weekend we are leaving in the morning for the 6 hour drive over.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Terry Wunderle will be there signing his new book Archery: Think and Shoot Like a Champion. It's a how-to, easy to read book that helps archers in all divisions handle their mental game and technique.

·
Registered
90 Posts
maybe a dumb question. But do you have to be a nfaa member to attend the shoot? just to watch?

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I am going down with Scott and Dee Starnes so see ya all there. Stopping at Bass Pro on the way down tomorrow. Then going to watch the Pros shoot with the kids event Friday evening. Say Hi If ya see me roaming around. :)

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Will arrive mid afternoon Friday. Shoot at 7 am Saturday - ouch! !!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I will be leaving early tomorrow morning, hoping to make a quick stop on my way then drive down. Charlie you know I will find you lol, can't wait to see everyone again and have a blast shooting my bow. This year its just gonna be me and the momma, kind of a nice get away for the parents.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts