Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do most clubs charge for indoor range use? targets? memberships? You can pay daily visits or by the month from oct 1st thru april, with a key to come and go as you please,a signin sheet to signin and out and a honor box to pay fees.
Keep in mind you can use the range from 6am to midnight,16 lanes,gas heat.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
We charge $8 per hour (archery shop range).

We offered some monthly and annual membership deals, but never sold any.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I belong to two clubs.The intown club charges 70.00 annual membership.League night 8.00 per.Includes target, data entry for scores and trophies.
The out of town club charges 45.00 annual membership and 3.00 for range use.
Neither club offers keys.You may only shoot at scheduled times.This why I belong to more than one club.I don't shoot 7 days a week,but I could if I wanted to.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
heavy dart said:
I belong to two clubs.The intown club charges 70.00 annual membership.League night 8.00 per.Includes target, data entry for scores and trophies.
The out of town club charges 45.00 annual membership and 3.00 for range use.
Neither club offers keys.You may only shoot at scheduled times.This why I belong to more than one club.I don't shoot 7 days a week,but I could if I wanted to.
Well, one shop I go to charges $5 per day. They are normally open on Saturadays from 10a-3pm and weekdays 10a-7pm. They have leagues after 7pm during the winter.

A club I belonged to charges $50 annual memberhsip and the indoor range is available 24-7 except for special activities and league nights. I believe, there is a $4 charge for non-members.

Targets are usually on an honor system at the clubs $.25 for NFAA and $.50 for FITA or Vegas Targets. Most of the clubs want you to remove your old target and place new ones up. This avoids certain spots being punched out. Sometimes they run out of targets. I just furnish my own most of the time for practice.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
We have 3 clubs here with 24/7 access. one has a $35 membership with no practice fees. Another has a $50 membership and $4 practice fees. The 3rd one has just built their range so I don't know what practice fees will be. Their membership dues are $50. league fees are all about the same at $5 to $6 per night.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
My club has indoor shooting in a school gym three times a week, 2 hours per, but also has an outdoor range that's open to all members sun up to sun down. $110 annual.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts