Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Capitol isn't open... When I checked around Nov, I read on their site, or heard it on their answering machine that they would re-open in Dec... However, I went there and it did not look like it would be re-opening any time soon, when I called the phone was no longer in service.

I went to Detroit Archers today... They have a 20 yard indoor range. Not too far away, it was nice to sling a few arrows ;)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
there should be some schedules there at Detroit archers for the metropolitan archers association shoots coming up in 2010...it has several different shops and ranges on the back.

·
Registered
805 Posts
-MJC archery in Clinton Twp and Royal Oak, Clinton Twp is larger. Leagues and open shootin..upto 20yds straight on

Gilberts Sportman's Club I think it is in Lenox Twp. Leagues up to 20 yds up to 20 yds straight on.

Full Quiver and More In Goodels, Open shooting and leagues 50 yds straight on.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Capitol isn't open... When I checked around Nov, I read on their site, or heard it on their answering machine that they would re-open in Dec... However, I went there and it did not look like it would be re-opening any time soon, when I called the phone was no longer in service.

I went to Detroit Archers today... They have a 20 yard indoor range. Not too far away, it was nice to sling a few arrows ;)
Actually Detroit Archers has a 30yrd indoor range and target leagues running now. The Indoor 3D leagues start the first week of January.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Actually Detroit Archers has a 30yrd indoor range and target leagues running now. The Indoor 3D leagues start the first week of January.
Detroit Archers???? Where is this? Do you mean Detroit Sportsman Congress (DSC) on Dequindre in Shelby????

·
Registered
126 Posts
Gilberts league will start in late Jan. but will only run for about 6 or 7 weeks due to all the bookings (events) in the club this year.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Gilberts league will start in late Jan. but will only run for about 6 or 7 weeks due to all the bookings (events) in the club this year.
Last year I thought it started in mid to late Feb. Just checkin so I don't miss out:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
detroit archers???? Where is this? Do you mean detroit sportsman congress (dsc) on dequindre in shelby????
detroit archers
5795 drake rd.
W. Bloomfield, mi 48322

When I went there last thursday it was set up for 20 yards...
I think it is just a matter of moving a few tables around, to make it larger.

-Ed

·
Registered
805 Posts
detroit archers
5795 drake rd.
W. Bloomfield, mi 48322

When I went there last thursday it was set up for 20 yards...
I think it is just a matter of moving a few tables around, to make it larger.

-Ed
gotcha...thx:thumbs_up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts