Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these are just getting into peoples hands, but I will not have a chance to shoot either, and just wanted some feedback.

Wondering about draw cycles on each, noise, vibration, forgiveness, etc.

I have really been lusting after the Vanquish, but with a short dl (around 27.25 - 27.5) I am wondering if the longer brace height of the Vanquish is not that big of an advantage over the Infinity. Also, only around 2.5" longer A2A and same weight seems like almost a wash for hunting purposes.

Anyway, if anyone gets the chance to compare them, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Vanquish

Shot them both for about an hour at my local shop last week. I shoot a 28" DL and heavy arrows, so the speed was a concern for me too. On paper, the edge went to the Infinity. I usually don't like short ATA bows and the extra speed is a plus.

After shooting them both, I ordered a Vanquish. The letoff and valley were better and it was smoother. Not much difference in the draw force curves IMO, but the Vanquish won out for me. I grouped well with it and it made me grin when I shot it. If I could afford 2 new bows, I would have one of each. Santa says I haven't been that good this year. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts