Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the easiest to adjust, most solidly built rest you can buy IMO and this is a Limb Driver version. I ordered the updated Launcher Arm and cord attachment/ activating arm from Vaportrail to build this. No set screws just turn the bolts to adjust. You can make the tiniest incremental adjustments on this rest- just incredible. You can run the cord to the top or bottom limb. The ONLY reason I am selling is I have 3 rests but only 2 bows now and I need the $$. Comes with the Split Limb cord mount, original Launcher blade, 2 custom size mounting bolts for rock-solid mounting, and additional launcher arm. You will need a laucher cord. Will ship in original package with instructions in like new condition. Your chance to own the easiest to adjust, well built, silent limb driven rest. $90.00 TYD Paypal gift or Postal money order. These rests list for over $100 and I have $18.00 in the launcher arm and cord attachment arm. Contact me at 614-824-9119 with questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT make me an offer- this is an awesome rest in perfect condition. You won't be sorry!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.