Archery Talk Forum banner

Info on Martin Tiger

319 2
Anyone get that Martin Tiger for their kid? I was wondering what ages the bow was appropriate for? Could a 3-4 year old use it?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
649 Posts
I have get a Tiger for my Daughter this year, first series, camo version:

It's great youth bow, with a lesser point for the sight (i have fix a GWS striker on it...perfect)

My daughter has 6 year, and her sister has 5 and can shoot with...under her age, i don't know...

· Registered
140 Posts
i just bought one for my 3yr old son and 6yr old daughter and we all love it. they can both pull it back set at 10lbs and the draw length is good for my daughter, but too long for my son. i hold the bow with him and he pulls it back by himself. unfortunately at full draw its hard to keep the string away from his face. His arms are just too short at 3yrs old. Getting him to stop before he pulls it all they way back is challenging. they both shoot well with it and if you PM me, i can send you a couple videos of my 3yr old and 6yr old shooting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.