Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
They’re ok. The newest ones shown on their website are the better ones. I use pine ridge insert glue and they’ll stay put.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ill agree on ok I started shooting them with the vap low torque have had 2 come out in broadhead target not saying its the insert might have been glue shot 1 buck with them insert was tweaked a little sideways but was a pass thru and stuck in ground so could have hit somethimg....I do like the combo I'm not sold that its the strongest but they hit like a truck and penetrate really well compared to other arrows in the same targets ...I do think the BE rampage with half outs are stronger which is what I was using before but they do not penetrate or seem to hit as hard but are a little larger diameter so not exactly apples to apples

·
Hunter of many things
12,155 Posts
They are better than the P2’s but they are still alum and will bend if you hit something hard. The SS are super tough but heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Seem to me they are better than the p2. I pounded 3 arrows with practice heads getting ready for the season and they held up nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts