Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All. I have had the chance to shot the 2014 Xcentric and now own an XRing6. I am curious on peoples thoughts on the XR7s and XRing7. Looking at maybe picking one of the two up as a 3d bow and backup to the XRing6.

I love the draw on the XRing6 so am curious if the Xring7 or the XR7s is noticeably smoother and easier drawing. The Xring6 is one of the nicest drawing bows I have ever shot. Curious if any of you can give me a comparison or thoughts between these.

Thanks

·
Registered
17,296 Posts
I have a 65# XR7S and it is one of the smoothest drawing bows I ever shot, might be interested in selling it! All Molten black, in great shape and has custom Stage 1 Strigs on it. PM me if interested!

·
Registered
11,460 Posts
My Xring 7 was a little easier to draw than the Xring 6 I shot due to the extra inch of brace height

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have a XR7s on the way to compliment the XRing6. Hoping the xr7s will make a good 3d bow and back up the xring6 for hunting.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Have a XR7s on the way to compliment the XRing6. Hoping the xr7s will make a good 3d bow and back up the xring6 for hunting.
I am still shooting an XRing 7 and my son is finishing out the season with his X Ring 7S. I was going to hunt with the 7S and use the 7 as a target rig. The 7S is not as fast, but is about as easy as they come for shooting and smooth draw (my son stole it). I think if you get the 7S you will wind up setting it up for a killing bow and the 6 will be an advantage on the 3D circuit........Seeing as my son stole my 7S.......A Perfexion is now my Target rig.......hope to have it set up by the weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts