Archery Talk Forum banner

Instruction

374 8
Does anyone have a suggestion for how to learn basic safety and technique for newbies? I didn't see a forum on this site but may have missed it.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
PSE NTN 33, PSE EVO
134 Posts
Does anyone have a suggestion for how to learn basic safety and technique for newbies? I didn't see a forum on this site but may have missed it.
Greydog, fortunately archery is an ancient sport and there is TONS of material in print and online. A quikc YouTube searhc of "archery safety" brings up multiple videos and the comments from experienced archers add good tips. Not sure if you are the Newbie, but if so, welcome to a sport you can do for a lifetime. And equally as frustrating as golf sometimes so if you quit golf for archery...

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greydog, fortunately archery is an ancient sport and there is TONS of material in print and online. A quikc YouTube searhc of "archery safety" brings up multiple videos and the comments from experienced archers add good tips. Not sure if you are the Newbie, but if so, welcome to a sport you can do for a lifetime. And equally as frustrating as golf sometimes so if you quit golf for archery...
Haha. That's a good analogy. I may have to quit golf. Thanks for the advice to start with Youtube

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.