Wall's Insulated Jacket
Size - XXL
Camo - Realtree AP HD
Asking $45.00 USD To Your Door

Wall's Insulated Bibs
Size - XXL
Camo - Realtree AP HD
Asking $45.00 USD To Your Door

Both Wall's products are a matching set, bought from Cabela's two years ago. Both are like new. The jacket has been worn maybe a half dozen times and the bibs have never been worn. Both have been washed with Scent-A-Way Detergent (odorless). I will sell this as a set for $75.00 USD to your door.

Berne Insulated Bibs
Size - XXL (Not sure, but they are roughly the same size as the Wall's bibs)
Reversible - Realtree Hardwoods HD on one side and Realtree Hardwoods Snow on the other side.
Asking $30.00 USD To Your Door

These bibs are still pretty new also. They are about 5 or 6 years old and have been worn maybe a dozen times. They were washed in Scent-A-Way Detergent (odorless) a while back and haven't been worn in 4 years.

I will post pictures upon request.

If interested or any questions, reply, send me a PM or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for looking!

Matt

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics.

Wall's Jacket

Wall's Bibs

Berne Bibs
Realtree Hardwoods HD Side

Realtree Hardwoods Snow Side

There is a minor issue with the Berne bibs I noticed when taking the pictures. The zipper on the left leg doesn't work (it never has, I forgot about it until tonight). It is a "double zipper" design. However, the zipper doesn't slide into the bottom "slider". The zipper on that side is still completely functional, just not as a double zipper design.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Wall's set is sold.

The Berne reversible bibs are still available, but I do have a couple people looking at them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts