Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Safari Taxidermy in Pietersburg today and saw the most interesting trophy of a Warthog. I have not seen one like this before. It is called a Butler for obvious reasons. Have a look.

Attachments

·
Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
Aitsa, dis nou 'n kordaat vark!! Thanks Bush!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
joke

Aitsa, dis nou 'n kordaat vark!! Thanks Bush!!
Please guyse let's not bring politics in to this:tongue:, nice trophy thoug. only thing is that it's empty! Craicki some people are pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS>Good one BUSHKEY.:wink:

George

·
Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
Ja nee, die VARK kon darem net 'n ou klein tappie gehad het!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bossie,
I think it is a waist of a nice trophy,although nicely done.Belinda got her Warthog a week or two back.
Ja, it would have made a nice standard trophy. But the guy who the trophy belongs to has so many nice trophy pigs in his trophy room he wanted a butler. I also received our warthogs of last year, as well as Heidi's Nyala and I am going to go fetch that last Kudu later today. Tonight is trophy hanging time. Here is a photo of the two pigs. Not a great photo it was meant for something else but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
You tuskers looks great, seems in you area the warthogs have much bigger teeth than in the Karoo. I think this is because the rocky field in the Karoo.
I wait for 5 sholder mount and 2 lamps from ostrich feet with lampshades from porcupine quills from Buck `n Bass Taxidermy in Cape Town. I hope to get the crates on the ship sea way before I visit S.A. again.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
It NEEEEEEDS a tuxedo jacket. Very interesting, but not quite my taste, I'm afraid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts