Archery Talk Forum banner

Interlake's New Shooting Range

924 9
Did a little bit of improvements to our range over the winter. This is what we came up with......Dont know if it will be FITA legal though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,787 Posts
Its the new soccer complex at the U of MB. We can get 90m with room to spare...it costs a lot, but it will be good to start the year off right. We have it booked for 2 more days, one to get some good marks, and then likely shoot a full FITA on the last.

· Registered
1,436 Posts
Very Nice...The best we can come up with in NS is 70 meters but heck its better then nothing. Another week and my Nano's are coming out....

· Registered
1,787 Posts
There are no events there. We booked the range for our use a couple times. It is too pricey to run a shoot in it, and we also have to be restrictive as to who shoots as they dont want any stray arrows in the walls, etc

· Registered
853 Posts
cool

Hey Kevin.. I can see a blured group.. are they all in the gold? good shooting

Gilles

p.s at least the soccer net is at the other end.. for the record it was Carl Jones that told me it was ok to shoot through the soccer net at 90 m. I hit the top steel beam..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.