Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

We wanted to introduce ourselves and our products. My name is Brett Powell and I have been active on AT for many years under the username rdy2hnt. I am avid outdoorsman who resides in Southern Illinois. When I am not at work or spending time with my family, you can bet I will be in the woods or on the water! I recently had the pleasure of accepting a position at a business started and owned by a good friend of mine, Don Barden. Don is one of the most creative and talented men I have ever met. He is a master jeweler who has made, and continues to make, some of the most incredible jewelry I have ever seen. Don also shares a passion for the outdoors which lead to him creating Duck Band Brand.

Duck Band Brand is a line of outdoor jewelry designed for sportsman and sportswomen by a sportsman. Don and all of us at Duck Band Brand pride ourselves on the attention to detail that goes into each piece of jewelry. We know it's the little things that count. For instance the knots on the d-loop charm face opposite directions, just like they would on your bow. Because we hunt, shoot, and fish, we understand. We also pride ourselves on customer service. All of us here understand that the best form of advertisement is satisfied customers. If you ever call our business during the hours of operation you will always speak with a person, not a machine. You will see photos of our work below. We can also work with you on designing a custom piece to suit your needs. Keep an eye out for new products, Don is always working on something cool.

We are happy to be a sponsor on Archery Talk. As I mentioned earlier, I have been active here for years. I have always found it to be helpful and filled with great people. We are excited to bring our designs to you and hope that you will find something for yourself or that special outdoorsman or woman in your life. Please feel free to send us a PM regarding orders or if you have any questions. We look forward to doing business with the fantastic people here on Archery Talk!

Pricing for items shown below:

D-loop charm in silver on black lanyard necklace-$40.00 TYD

Rings Featured in Stainless Steel-$300.00 TYD

Pendents- Price on request based on size and material.

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am very happy that everyone likes our designs! It is great when your fellow hunters support what you are doing.

We have had a couple people ask about delivery times. Every piece of jewelry is made to order for each individual customer. Approximate delivery time from when your order is placed will be eight weeks. Each piece has to be rendered, cast, and hand finished. They truly are custom pieces and no two are exactly alike.

Feel free to PM us with any other questions you may have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought I would take the time to explain the order process so that it is in the thread for everyone to read.

If you decide you want a ring, the first thing you need to do is go to your local jewelry store and get sized for a wide band. It is usually a half size larger than your regular ring size. While you are there have them show you rings that are 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm wide. Those are the widths that we offer the outdoor jewelry in. Some of the more intricate designs, like the bass and spinnerbait, can only be done in 12mm. Once all of those details are worked out we will provide you with our PayPal information if you wish to pay with a credit/debit card. If you wish to pay with check or money order you can mail it to our store address. Each piece is custom made and will take approximately eight weeks to complete.

Here are some more designs for everyone to check out.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 181 Posts