Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day Ladies & Gentlemen

I am a new member on this forum and as per etiquette, I am introducing myself. I am trying to get back into the sport of Archery after an 11 - year hiatus - caused by me emigrating to Canada from South Africa... I had a bit of a struggle to get back on my feet again!

Seems to me quite a bit has changed in the past 10 years, hopefully I can still use most or some of my equipment (which came within a hair's breadth of being sold on eBay several times!).

(Hoyt mostly, bought a brand-new Elan riser back in '97 or '98 that is hopefully now finally going to see some use - does that give you an idea of how dated my stuff is?)

Previously I took part in the sport (only at club level) up to about 1998, mostly Indoor. I am beginning to dig around for an Archery club in my vicinity, I live in the Lower Mainland (Langley / Walnut Grove area) of British Columbia in Canada.

And if you guys have any advice for me on how to get back after such a long lay-off, please feel free to speak up - I will take any and all advice with lots of gratitude!

Thank You
JunkyJan
BC, Canada

Registered

Registered
Welcome to AT:banana::dancing::welcomesign::dancing::banana:

Registered
Welcome aboard.:set1_CHAPLIN3:

Registered
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

Registered
Welcome to AT