Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a strange thing happen tonight that I can't explain.

I was setting up my friends Commander and went to shoot it through the crono. We shot two arrows and it did not register anything. I figured maybe it had something to do with the in-door lighting.

I grabbed my Fire and shot an arrow through the crono, and it worked fine. We shot his bow again, and low and behold nothing. I tried mine again and it worked.

I took his arrow and shot it from my bow and again nothing. He is using Easton Epic arrows and mine are Carbon Express. Anyone want to take a stab at this?

·
Registered
186 Posts
It could be any of the following:
1-its so out of tune its going around the crono
2-it comes out of the riser and breaks down into atoms then reforms when it hits target
3-push the "ON" button
4-I need to buy some easton epics, cause them things is cool

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It could be any of the following:
1-its so out of tune its going around the crono
2-it comes out of the riser and breaks down into atoms then reforms when it hits target
3-push the "ON" button
4-I need to buy some easton epics, cause them things is cool
Nah, I checked all those things.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Maybe becuase the epics are skinnier than other arrows. Thats sounds super wierd. Mine register though

·
Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
29,204 Posts
Could be the finish on the arrows. From what I've read, shiny objects or ones that might reflect light don't show up as well.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I dont think its too fast. If I were you Id set a lamp up next to it. Make sure youve got plenty of light. I bet it will work then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts