Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in the need for a nice 10 feet tandem disk so I can do some food plot work. With the economy the way it is I would trade a 5 day late October, one man hunt in southern Iowa for a nice disk. The disk needs to be delivered. The hunt would be Buck only 140 inch minimum (gross). No does, small bucks or buttons. I will provide stands and locations for different wind directions. For more information PM me.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Highly interested....gonna look for you a disc

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got a lot of interest the 3 points is the hold up. It really is a golden opportunity for someone. Got few that were interested in more than one guy. I'm not in the outfitting business, just looking for a disk. Pictured is one of many bucks caught on trail camera in 2009 (Sept.15th). This buck (12 point with 2 stickers) was not taken to my knowledge hoping his sheds turn up this year. I have a treestand set up in this spot. This buck would be broadside at ten yards. A friend of mine took a mid 150 class buck out of this stand site.

·
Registered
84 Posts
trade

For what it's worth, I have a simular need and was thinking about leasing a hunt and using the $ to buy what I needed, there should be a larger pool of hunters.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For what it's worth, I have a simular need and was thinking about leasing a hunt and using the $ to buy what I needed, there should be a larger pool of hunters.
I agree with that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts