Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 24 hours Iowa bow season opens! Who is going out thursday???
I will be in a stand!
Good Luck!

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
Bring your rain gear !!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know.... you still going to go out?

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
not if its raining as hard as they say. i will have to see what its doing in the morning. i work 3 to 11 shift, so i can hunt every morning, so theres no rush for me.

good luck to all of you this year.

Tony

·
Registered
255 Posts
I was but it looks like its going to Thunderstorm. Fri is the day..

·
Registered
495 Posts
not if its raining as hard as they say. i will have to see what its doing in the morning. i work 3 to 11 shift, so i can hunt every morning, so theres no rush for me.

good luck to all of you this year.

Tony
I'm with ya. I work the same shift, Monday-Friday. I plan to go in the morning if it's not pouring. I plan to hunt just about every morning that I can.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Where I am it is suppose to rain a bit. Still going

·
Registered
138 Posts
I CAN'T WAIT... HOLD THE RAIN HOLD THE RAIN!! I am so excited for bow season. SCHOOL GETS OUT EARLY so i am going out until 7, because I got football as well.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rain or shine! I will be in a stand!

·
Registered
12,192 Posts
I'll bet $$$$ to donuts (or BigRacks favorite case of "MILLER LITE") that he is not out on the stand because the wind is blowing & it's raining like a cow going on a flat rock where he lives.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I am sitting in my recliner watching it rain and blow. I am going to be out there tonight though. Sounds like the storms are suppose to be spotty so hopefully they won't be in my area from 4 till dark. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm cutting out at 1 to go. As long as there's no lightning, I'm going.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gooble4me... you owe me some miller lite! 3 of us went out this afternoon. wind died down but was still wet. we saw 9 bucks and 7 does. 2 bucks were shooters but did not get the chance. I will be going out in the afternoon tomm.

Any one else from iowa go out???

·
Air Bender
803 Posts
gotta work, saturday is the day, maybe i will cut out early tomorrow afternoon and sneak my way to a stand..maybe..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts