·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this or had a run in with it,I'm interested in some info.Thanx

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Just read up on it in the June or July issue of Bowhunter magazine,it does look quite appealing.I'll keep you posted if I find out anything.Oh and welcome to AT!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
TTT!

Saw it in the new cabelas archery catalogue and I'm definately curious to say the least! :darkbeer:

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
12,827 Posts
Not enough for me to change but it is an interesting concept and I'll be interested to hear some reports back from people testing it. I suspect it might not yet be available?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Not enough for me to change but it is an interesting concept and I'll be interested to hear some reports back from people testing it. I suspect it might not yet be available?
How exactly does it work? You sound like you know a little more about it than most :D

·
Oblivious to the Shills
2,445 Posts
It looks like it is based on the "no peep" but has it integrated into the housing of the sight itself, insted of as an extra attachment. I really liked the no peep, but it was time consuming to get set and seemed to move over time; especially with higher speed set ups. This sight looks like it has resolved those issues. I'll definitely be trying one soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts