Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of of the 450 fps+ crossbow boys try to see how an Iron Will (vented or full) flies at 450+?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I believe Iron Will is US made in Colorado. Hope somebody chimes in on their use at high speeds , especially from Scorpyd.

·
Registered
255 Posts
One of my Crossbow customers bought 6 Iron Wills but has not had a chance to use them out of his Nemesis due to a very heavy work schedule.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered a 3 pack today. Will let you know how they fly out of an Aculeus at long range.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shot 2 of the 3 new Iron Will heads today out of my Aculeus at 40/50/60. Very sharp out of the box as advertised and stayed sticky to the thumbnail after 5 shots on each head. Flew just like field tips and Exodus. Appears to be no issue at high speed and it was only 1-2” less than the Exodus on penetration (comparing what I consider sharp for both). I will definitely use it on whitetail and hog this year, but not going to try it on an Elk until I see what the exit hole looks like. A little worried about flap closing from 2 blade vs triangle of Exodus. Good luck and hope this helps!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Compared to the Exodus, the Iron Wills are louder as the “hiss” is noticeably different. Staying with Exodus, but Iron Will is one of the few fixed blade heads that fly at 450+ ( Exodus and Viper Trick only others I have found) like FPs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts