Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there is already a thread about this but much of that thread is from days ago i'm looking as of right now is anyone else still waiting for pa doe tags. everyone i know has got theirs exept my brother and i we're waiting on 4A i know they were supposed to be mailed by monday so i figure they should be here till now. i just got off the phone with the pgc :pukey: they were a real help:mad:

so am i the only one still waiting?:cry:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Pa Antlerless

I have received my 5c's, but not my 5d's. And, we are only 8 days from opener.

This has happened before. Not sure why.

We have to get this thing done electronically.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Where are you hunting at in 4A? :)
My dad didn't get his 4A tag til Monday or Tuesday of this week, wife and I got our 4A's Saturday. I don't know if I would be terribly concerned just yet. If he check has cleared then you have a license (somewhere), if nothing is at your door by next Monday or Tuesday, I would be calling the PGC and requesting a replacement Doe tag since yours was "lost" (if the check has cleared).

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm still waiting for some 2A and 2B

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
I got my 1B on Saturday. My check for 2C just cleared yesterday, so much for PGC sending tags on time. My buddies are all waiting for their first round of 2C too (mine was 2nd round). I assume they will be here early next week. Nothing like waiting till the last minute...

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bigdog02 said:
Where are you hunting at in 4A? :)
My dad didn't get his 4A tag til Monday or Tuesday of this week, wife and I got our 4A's Saturday. I don't know if I would be terribly concerned just yet. If he check has cleared then you have a license (somewhere), if nothing is at your door by next Monday or Tuesday, I would be calling the PGC and requesting a replacement Doe tag since yours was "lost" (if the check has cleared).

i'm hunting in fulton county right by phantom fireworks. it's about the only place i know where i still see deer once in a while. i used to hunt up in 4d but the heard has taken a beating and it's just not worth the drive anymore. i'm not wealthy enough to hunt private ground so the only places i have are on public land and i think we all know what the population on public lands are like these days.:cry:

if your looking for a hunting buddy let me know i'm free 7 days a week through out the season

·
Registered
6 Posts
PA Doe Licenses

G2shootR stated "My check for 2C just cleared yesterday, so much for PGC sending tags on time. My buddies are all waiting for their first round of 2C too (mine was 2nd round). I assume they will be here early next week. Nothing like waiting till the last minute..."

PGC sends tags to county treasurer to process and mail to successful applicants. They do not get involved until the county treasurer is late in mailing them out. Regular antlerless license and round one of unsold licenses are to be mailed to successful applicants no later than the third Monday in September (9/18/06). The second round of unsold licenses should be mailed no later than October 1, 2006. This information can be found in PA Hunting and Trapping Digest on page 52 in the lower left hand corner of the page.:mg:

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Got my tag for 2F on the 16th and both my tags for 2B were here on the 18th.

·
Hunt By Faith Not By Site
5,255 Posts
My Wife and I just got ours the other day for 5B.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Got mine

Got mine for 5C 10 days ago and 4B 3 days ago.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Doe tag

I was informed yesterday that there are no more 5b tags:mad: Oh well, i guess i need to be a little faster next year.

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they sent my second round envelope right back to me because 4a was sold out. but i still haven't got my first round yet. i'm starting to worry

·
Registered
267 Posts
I got mine for 1a monday. I think PA needs to go to a system like NY, go in buy your license apply for doe tag wait a couple minutes and your doe tag prints out with your regular tags.

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
is anybody still waiting on the first round tags?
i can see if it was second or third round tags but i still haven't recieved my first round tags. i paid with a money order so i don't even have the check to show for it. if there are others still awaiting their first round then i guess there is no reason for panic just yet but if i'm the only one still waiting on first round tags then i think it's time to freak out:eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts