Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is using purple or purple in combination with other colors in your string would you please post pictures. I am trying to decide on what combinations to use on my bows.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I had a purple & gray string and cables that JBK built for me...dont think I have pics but it looked good....been thinking about a purple/flo green....

·
Banned
2,988 Posts
Wife's bow

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just posted this on another thread:

I think it turned out great, not too "in your face" but still kinda bling.

·
Shaaaaazam!!
7,703 Posts
I had a purple & gray string and cables that JBK built for me...dont think I have pics but it looked good....been thinking about a purple/flo green....
I had flo green an purple on my 07 Bear..Then flo green an flo yellow..Im thinking about purple/silver gray on my all black Z28

·
Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
Wife's bow
Wow that is a great looking combo, my wife has solid pink-on-pink strings on her bow, but the pink-&-purple is really nice!

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
i couldnt go the purple, but did go with a od green, black cherry string with mountain berry serving,,, go to vapor trails web site and you can mix and match the colors on the screen,, there are some colors in 452 that are not available in the vtx also so you need to look at both

·
Registered
3,607 Posts

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
I am not a purple kind of guy but if I wanted to use a purple string, I would call it a blueish red color instead of purple. lol

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
I am not a purple kind of guy but if I wanted to use a purple string, I would call it a blueish red color instead of purple. lol
that is funny, one of the best looking strings i have ever seen is pink and silver. but i am too much of a man for that. lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Purple/black/grey on a black 2010 dream season . I'll post pics later.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Depending on who does your strings, go with purple and black, with a flo green streak. Made a couple sets like that, its a good look. Have to be up close to notice its purple and not all black.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Here's mine, Black purple and grey. I love it. The wife tells me it looks like "batman's bow."

Attachments

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
have purple and red on myBMXL, and have Purple and red ordered for my black VE.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts