Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Bear Divergent EKO
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member first post so bear with me (no pun intended) So I bought a new Divergent EKO. I'm brand new to archery/bow hunting and loving being able to get out and shoot in my yard and hoping to hunt on my property in Central/North Idaho. My question is about the factory grips. I see the Status EKO comes with both grips but the Divergent only comes with the slim and thin grips. I'd prefer more palm swell and after shooting a friends Status EKO I really like the thicker, more rubbery BEAR logo'd grips. Anyone know where to find them. BEAR's customer service just says "no we don't offer that bow with those grips" but wont respond to asking about buying the grip to swap them on myself.

These are the ones.
Bicycle Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Automotive tire Bicycle fork

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can find them on eBay time to time. But if your friend has a bow with that grip see if you can try it on yours to make sure it will work they don’t fit on every bear bow universally.

·
Registered
Bear Divergent EKO
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can find them on eBay time to time. But if your friend has a bow with that grip see if you can try it on yours to make sure it will work they don’t fit on every bear bow universally.
I'll keep looking on Ebay thanks. And good call on checking out the fitment. Sure looks like it's the same but "measure twice cut once" aye.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I called Bear and said I’d like to buy a rubber molded grip for my Divergent
(non-EKO model) and the guy asked for my address and shipped me one. It was brand new and he said it was free. Got delivered and fit perfectly.

·
Registered
Bear Divergent EKO
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See that's frustrating because I've talked with BEAR as well and they gave me the run around and then just said "yeah we don't ship that bow with that grip" and that was it. I'll give them a call, thanks for the heads up, much appreciated.

·
Registered
Bear Divergent EKO
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5min going through the switchboard by phone at lunch today and I've got a grip on the way. Thank you JDhuntWI for the suggestion. Solved my problem in less time then it took to start this thread.

·
Registered
Bear Divergent EKO
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bears customer service is one of the best .
I certainly can't say enough good about them. it's my first bow and I've not had to deal with anything other then looking for the grip but if they're that on it for a small item I'm impressed. I'm feeling great about my decision to buy a BEAR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts