Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That every Dog has its day ! See ya tomorrow. :darkbeer:

Crazy Wolf.

·
aka former "treeslayer"
7,533 Posts
Yep, sure is......I think they are in the process of developing wolf management plans right now!:zip:

Shoot to kill!:wink:

Oh yeah, isn't it hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by a bunch of turkeys?:wink:

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, sure is......I think they are in the process of developing wolf management plans right now!:zip:

Shoot to kill!:wink:

Oh yeah, isn't it hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by a bunch of turkeys?:wink:

Yes ! I truely deserve this from this Texan , Why you ask ? because the deer in Texas are as small as a jackalope and the only two things the deer got going for them is the racks and the self propelled feeders. And this is why they dont use treestands. :wink: Oh! did I mention the women ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :banplease :wolf:

Crazy Wolf.

·
aka former "treeslayer"
7,533 Posts
Yes ! I truely deserve this from this Texan , Why you ask ? because the deer in Texas are as small as a jackalope and the only two things the deer got going for them is the racks and the self propelled feeders. And this is why they dont use treestands. :wink: Oh! did I mention the women ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :banplease :wolf:

Crazy Wolf.
You better watch it, my wife may take offense and for the right money I am sure someone will give up your address! (Where's Posco at?:wink:)

I shot a buck in Wyoming last year smaller than our jackrabbits, he tasted good too!:tongue:

What ya' got in mind with all this foolishness?

(I'm a good sport, I'll play along without getting all pissy like the anti-HF people get!:tongue:)

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
CW....for the right price I've got A3d's address!!!!! It won't come cheap though bud!:ROFLMAO::tongue:

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You better watch it, my wife may take offense and for the right money I am sure someone will give up your address! (Where's Posco at?:wink:)

I shot a buck in Wyoming last year smaller than our jackrabbits, he tasted good too!:tongue:

What ya' got in mind with all this foolishness?

(I'm a good sport, I'll play along without getting all pissy like the anti-HF people get!:tongue:)

O.K. a3dhunter , I dont know what came over me , could have been this weather, or maybe the Full Moon. W/ the Full Moon all I want to do is howl . its also poss. that when I was chewing on a Elk leg somebody mentioned Wolf management. :wink: Ya know I have to stick w/ the pack.

As for the women in Texas , Iam a Big fan of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders :tongue: Posco (Poloma) last I heard he was chasing old women in Alabama dont know if he has caught up w/ any yet.

P.S. Are we still gonna hunt next year? :darkbeer:

Your Wolf friend,
Crazy Wolf.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Every dog does have it's day,... but today is not yours and tomorrow isn't looking too promising either..... :wink:

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Yes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts