Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going ATers....... I am struggling to hold steady during my shot routine my buddies say I shake like a dog poopin persimmon seeds. I know that most shooters draw lengths are way too long for them but to me it feels like my front shoulder all the way down to my palm on the hand holding the bow feels like it never gets settled in and its muscle instead of bone supporting the weight causing me to shake. It is something that ive always noticed and done but never really cared about until someone said, "Just imagine how accurate your groups would be it you didnt shake." ( BTW im holding a Two inch group at 40 Yards) My draw weight is 62# and no I draw it very smoothly. To me it feels like my draw feels like it may be just as little as a half inch short and by adding that little bit extra would get me locked in so to speak. Tell me what you guys think. As much feedback as possible would be greatly appreciated. I am just trying to be the best archer I possibly can.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
If you can consistently shoot 2" groups at 40, then it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. If your bow is adjustable, Hell, try it.Exactly what is it you have to loose?

A pic would really help.

·
Archery Addict
9,211 Posts
Consistently shooting 2" groups at 40 yards...you need to be giving us advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts