Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bettering the last.....
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I have been expierement around with drop aways; but ended up stickingwith my whisker biscuit (droptine qs style). Yesterday my groups took a 3" shift to the left. Check my site..rock soild. Checked limbs, rest, stab- anything that could be loose..nothing. I had my firend shoot the bow (he had priro and shot it very well)..his groups were right with mine. He then pointed out how the wb hole was oblong and there was a bunch of dust on the backside. he told me that the biscuit had passed its prime and it is replacement time. I have about 1k-1200 shots through it......do they die that quick? I am tryin to decide if i should starting playing with the zero effect i bought or do something with this rest.....any help would be appreciated...

thanks
garrett

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
You can wear a WB out, exspecially if you are shooting stiffer vanes. I would go drop away.

·
Bettering the last.....
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2" blazers with r.h. helical

I am nervous about setting up & tuning that zero effect

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
you are making sure that none of the vane is crossing the black part of the biscuit right--I know that can make your arrows fly funny--also I shoot feathers out of my biscuit, not vanes--you may want to try that!

·
Registered
16 Posts
The biscuit probally needs replacing. The zero effect is kind of a bear to tune. $15.00 will put you back in business and save some tuning headaches.

·
Bettering the last.....
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered a replacement...if thta isnt it I am going to try the muzzy..it odenst help the setup instructions are a vhs tape and i dont have a vcr...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts