Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the ONE and only is a no show at Lousiville. Kind of funny don't you think?

Has the NFAA stepped up against the almighty Tie? Rumors of banning someONE, may not be rumors at all,but maybe factual. In the days of accusations of clicks,performance enhancing,arrow restrictions and of course Emergency meetings. Can archery really handle everyONE?

What's next jumping ship to another governing body? Shooting in Africa?
One day I'm sure we'll all know the truth, that is when all of archery can handle the truth.:wink:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Is OBT the Pete Rose of archery?

Why, does this guy have a bad hair cut? :eek:

·
Smilin' Bob
25,076 Posts
I think of him more like the Bill Buckner of archery...:wink:

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Well the ONE does sometimes have money bet on the outcome of a shootout.:wink: AC

·
Lowered expectations
19,045 Posts
Naw, he's more like the Bob Uecker of archery. Not exactly a horrible player, but nowhere near the top.

Opinionated and outspoken with a large "cult" fan club, but nobody really takes him seriously.

Especially not his friends...

:wink:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Mebbe as "Mr. Hustle" as a player...He's always diving in Headfirst.

Pete Rose earned the nickname “Charlie Hustle” because of his determination and the passion he took with him every time he stepped onto the diamond. He was famous for always running to 1st base even after a walk and reviving the dangerous head-first slide. Rose is the only player to play 500 games at 5 different positions and is probably the most efficient switch-hitter in baseball history.
Switch-hitter, uhhh, I dunno 'bout dat:behindsof

G

·
Well let me tell ya that there is ONE P.Oed Canuck that ONE person should send a PM to, after all she did see his name on the list of shooters and decided to surprise his Greatness with an offering of 2 jugs of TBQ tunnel sauce but to her dismay she was stood up by someONE,now she had to smuggle them back into Canada dodging customs along the way ohhhh the shame of it all

Last I saw of dear FiFi was her :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Smilin' Bob
25,076 Posts
Well let me tell ya that there is ONE P.Oed Canuck that ONE person should send a PM to, after all she did see his name on the list of shooters and decided to surprise his Greatness with an offering of 2 jugs of TBQ tunnel sauce but to her dismay she was stood up by someONE,now she had to smuggle them back into Canada dodging customs along the way ohhhh the shame of it all

Last I saw of dear FiFi was her :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Yet another woman disappointed by OBT...:zip::wink:

·
Registered
719 Posts
I believe some ONE owes me a crispy for a forfeit :tongue::tongue: A no show is a forfeit right???

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
all im gonna say is....

PETE SHOULD BE IN THE HALL:wink:-let the comparisons begin:wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
I would have to agree with that. :D And I think he is more like the Rodney Dangerfield of archery.
well i can sympathize with you sympathizers ......but let me ask you this.....do the inferior golfers out there say that TIGER owes them a crispy when he skips a tourney:tongue:

come on swerve......i know when to fold and walk away.....:wink:

NO RESPECT....I TELL YA...NONE

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.