Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he's fine I just worry about the old guy this time of year. Anyway just a Merry Christmas to everyone and hope your holiday season is enjoyable. :tea:

·
Registered
11,782 Posts
Not at my house. The elf on the shelf is, but Santa is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
He finally put beyond parallel runners on his sleigh so I think he should be good......if they don't splinter or explode under load.

·
Registered
540 Posts
He finally put beyond parallel runners on his sleigh so I think he should be good......if they don't splinter or explode under load.

He also went to a 30% FOC when rudolf got the diabetes. He hopefully won’t blow a hole clean thru your roof when he lands.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just talked to the North Pole, they had 8 bucks on a high fence preserve that flew out & infected a bunch of wilds. Brown trucks delivering this year

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Same to your Rocky, have a merry one and hope you get what you asked for ;)

Not at my house. The elf on the shelf is, but Santa is good.

Funny our elf is MIA and I mean MIA , I heard she took a stray suction cup arrow a while back and decided to um move out so to speak . Just what I hear anyway.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
I think he'll be ok...a little bit of sled lean but I suggested he swap a few of the stronger deer from the left side to the right to fix...

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
last report he was in Iowa drinking with Dudley sorry had to do it....I love Dud and Santa

·
Hunter of many things
12,121 Posts
last report he was in Iowa drinking with Dudley sorry had to do it....I love Dud and Santa
I know for sure he wont be going thru Illinois, he read the Chris brackett thread and doesn't want to loose multiple reindeer!

·
Hunter of many things
12,121 Posts
Funny our elf is MIA and I mean MIA , I heard she took a stray suction cup arrow a while back and decided to um move out so to speak . Just what I hear anyway.
My elf had to move out!!!! Came home early from work one day and found him having a little party.....

img_2107.jpg
22-naughty-things-the-elf-on-a-shelf-is-doing-whi-1-23768-1386601832-5_big.jpg
Capture12334.JPG

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Any chance the reindeer will get CWD?

·
Registered
7,043 Posts

·
300 or bust