Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Sure-Loc has quit making hunting sights. On their website, they don't show any of the Lethal Weapon lines anymore, and the only thing they advertise are target sights. Have they gotten out of the hunting sight market. Pretty much every online store shows out of stock or discontinued on the Lethal Weapon sights except a few on Amazon and Ebay. What's going on?

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Sure looks to be the case...Lancaster has the Lethal Weapon and Sportsman marked down 33and 46% respectively. Looks like if that is your sight, now is the time to get one. I'm not familiar with th eLethal Weapon but it looks like a very high quality sight. My guess is the $400 price tag really made for a slim market when other quality sights were half that cost.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I have a lethal weapon 3 pin which I don’t use now. It is a high-quality site but doesn’t offer .010 or third axis adjustment. Quite heavy and with an awful lot of moving parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I would be really interested if they made a single pin slider on a dovetail. I guess I probably won't get my wish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
They are about to launch a site designed by Levi Morgan and John Dudley I believe it's a hunting/target sight you pick what housing scope you want.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
They are about to launch a site designed by Levi Morgan and John Dudley I believe it's a hunting/target sight you pick what housing scope you want.

Any ideas on a timeline?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts