Archery Talk Forum banner

Is the Elite Remedy DL accurate?

1186 7
I looking into the Elite Remedy and am worried if it will fit me. Right now I'm shooting a Mathews Traverse at 31" DL. It sounds like that translates to a 31.5" DL in the Remedy is this correct? Seems like with all the dissapointment I'll be hard pressed to find another Traverse. My back up bow right now is too short would love to find another bow with same DL
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,246 Posts
I looking into the Elite Remedy and am worried if it will fit me. Right now I'm shooting a Mathews Traverse at 31" DL. It sounds like that translates to a 31.5" DL in the Remedy is this correct? Seems like with all the dissapointment I'll be hard pressed to find another Traverse. My back up bow right now is too short would love to find another bow with same DL
I don’t have first hand knowledge but have read that the Remedy, Kure and Encore all share the same rotating mod and run long for the draw length so if it runs 1/2” long you run the module 1/2” shorter to get the correct draw length. This is a big advantage of rotating mods because then you can easily and inexpensively change draw length to find what works best for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Lift, Run, Shoot
15,061 Posts
Not sure what your DL is or exactly what you are asking but the Remedy advertises up to 31" and they do run long although the amount to which they run long depends on where you are at in the DL range and not really sure where that sits at the top end. I'd be shocked, however, if you can't get 31.5" out of it if that's what you are looking for.

· Registered
2,868 Posts
Yes, the Remedy runs about an 1" long. The Mathews run about a 1/2" long so if you had 31" mods on your Traverse it was probably 31.5" actual.

· Registered
16 Posts
Just bought a Remedy and it does run a little long but you can adjust the DL in 1/4 inch increments which was pretty appealing since my draw length is more like 29.25. Excited to get it dialed in this week.
I’ve never shot a matthews but have been really impressed with Elites new line up.

· Registered
3,239 Posts
on my d.b. my remedy ran 3/8-1/2” long.. I have never seen a mathews come in shorter than 1/2-3/4”.Now if u want 31.5+ out of a remedy u will have no prob.

· Registered
20,484 Posts
My Remedy and, buddy's at 85% left off ran half inch long. I had to put my mods on 30" to get 30.5" and the feel I like and I also had to run draw half shorter on buddy's remedy also.

· Registered
4,767 Posts
Mine was a half inch long as well on 31” setting. I set the let off to 80% and it is drawing 31 1/4” on the dot measured on a draw board.Feels perfect to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.