Archery Talk Forum banner

Is there a TTT limit in the classifides?

755 Views 16 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  kzz1king
Is there a TTT limit in the classifides? Im guessing no,,,,Should there be one?
I think 70 -80 TTT's are a bit much......lower the dang price if it s not selling after a few Months.,,,,,,sorry rant over now.:BangHead:
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· The Death of Many
2,736 Posts
Is there a TTT limit in the classifides? Im guessing no,,,,Should there be one?
I think 70 -80 TTT's are a bit much......lower the dang price if it s not selling after a few Months.,,,,,,sorry rant over now.:BangHead:
4 times in one day but as far as I know there is no total limit. I see what you are saying but if I have an item for sale I will not take lower than I feel it is worth. Sometimes it takes a while for the right taker to come along.

· C:\My Documents\My Pictur
24,688 Posts
How about Bump instead of t t t . :)

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not interested in the item... just back out of the thread and look at something else.
if you are interested you have to scroll down through 50 TTTs to see if the guy sold it or not.
Just ranting,,,but it gets old seeing the same stuff on the front page all the time.

· Registered
1,948 Posts
not interested in the item... just back out of the thread and look at something else.
I agree,but I see his point.Some of them are several pages long.I usually start a new one and let the old one die.Wich brings up another thing,some guys are posting the same add two or three times so they get on more pages.This hogs up advertiseing space for other people.:darkbeer:

· Registered
1,948 Posts
if you are interested you have to scroll down through 50 TTTs to see if the guy sold it or not.
Just ranting,,,but it gets old seeing the same stuff on the front page all the time.
Thats another one.They should lock the thread when its sold.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.