Archery Talk Forum banner

Is there an AM32 suppressor direct replacement?

716 Views 13 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  ABTABB
I am looking for something to fit directly in to the stock suppressors hole, I want it to be softer than the stock suppressor, and I also would really prefer it to be in APG camo.

Is there anything out there that would fulfill wish 1 and 2, and possibly #3? I can't seem to find one.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,908 Posts
Just to clarify....we make the C.T.A. arrester and are in no way associated with the bow rattler.

We can fill 2.5 of your 3 requests :wink:

1...We can adapt to the Hoyt Am32

2...our combination of tuned spring compression, along with the softest durometer bumper available provide unequaled performance.

2.5....our Elude spring pattern closely matches APG.

· Registered
409 Posts
how much for a black partagram ? then my bow would be compleat :jam::jam:

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Just to clarify....we make the C.T.A. arrester and are in no way associated with the bow rattler.

We can fill 2.5 of your 3 requests :wink:

2...our combination of tuned spring compression, along with the softest durometer bumper available provide unequaled performance.

2.5....our Elude spring pattern closely matches APG.
Can you provide a picture of an Elude version on a bow with APG? If not, how about you send me one, I'll stick it on my bow, take a picture, and send it to you. And, if I like it, I'll buy it!

Can you provide a picture of a CTA installed in a Hoyt mounting hole? (regardless of color, I'd like to see how it mounts)

· Registered
1,908 Posts
how much for a black partagram ? then my bow would be compleat :jam::jam:
A black partagram will run you $59.99 :wink:

whoopsy...my bad...i knew that:embara: i dont know why i was thinking that
Believe me I've made much worse mistakes.:darkbeer:

Can you provide a picture of an Elude version on a bow with APG? If not, how about you send me one, I'll stick it on my bow, take a picture, and send it to you. And, if I like it, I'll buy it!

There are a few pics in this thread.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=812864

Can you provide a picture of a CTA installed in a Hoyt mounting hole? (regardless of color, I'd like to see how it mounts)

· Registered
103 Posts
Try Hi tek sports they make one in apg and is custom fit to the AM . They just made one for my 737 and it is alot softer than the stock suppresor. I am not sure of the price I think it is less than 50 though. Check the Manufactors section they just had a post on there showing some of the 2009 products.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.