Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bloody Arrow = Happiness!
5,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love them and it seems just about any search you do, you find positive feedback. Has anyone every had a problem with these things???????????????????

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
i doubt it...they make excellent products and have the best warranty and customer service around. they are doing right at magnus which is why anyone that has used them loves them!

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,828 Posts
Never heard, or seen a bad thread or complaint with them. My goto head and will be aslong as Mike keeps the Magnus heads alive!!!

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I doubt it as well,,If someone does have a problem with one ..Magnus would replace it .So, really no way to lose ..best deal out there..

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
anyone who has used them likes them, anyone who hasnt used them should try them, some of the best fixed blade broadheads on the market

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
I never shot mine, bought a bunch of different broadheads for a test I never got around to doing. But I hear alot of good about them. Mine are forsale in the classifieds

·
Registered
313 Posts
I don't get involved with the back-&-forth that goes on here about this brand vs. that, but I will always take an opportunity to say something good about Magnus Broadheads. They have always worked great for me (as have other broadheads), but my experience dealing with the company and their customer service has been top-notch.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nope. I like them. Factory spin tested. I've harvested exactly two whitetails to date in many years of trying, and both were with a Stinger (one stinger, one buzzcut) @ 125 gr. Or possibly one stinger, one Thunderhead - my memory sucks butt. Point is, very little not to like about them.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Got my first robin hood while broadhead tuning at 40yrds just the other week. 4 blade stingers was on the first arrow, a field point tipped arrow came right behind it.

I was done broadhead tuning after that.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I think they are a good product but for me they seemed a little to big (for the faster bows) and a little hard to sharpen with the double tapered edge. I also had some trouble getting them to spin true.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
I have never actually used them, but they seem well made and the head of choice where penetration could be an issue.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Over all good head. My only problem was bending ferules. I know they will replace for free but, it happened enough that it was a problem. I had no problem resharpening them, or tuning either. If they made that head with a steel ferule in a journeyman design i'd buy 100 of em'!

·
Registered
152 Posts
i think they are a great head and super sharp out of the package. but not enough cut for me and hard for me to sharpen, they also fly great. i have six if any one would be interested in them.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Great heads, but the aluminum ferrule and longer blades are turn offs for me. Glad they work for so many others, though. Great company and warranty for sure.

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,828 Posts
I just sent 5 back today and know by next week, I will have 5 new ones in my possesion.. Best fixed head on the market IMO>> Design,strength,accuracy,warranty,and Cust service second to none!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts