Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Can I find a fast shooting bow say 325fps or better with a cam that has some forgivensess at the end of the draw cycle? :confused:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm not getting 325 out of my allegiance. More like 318. But i really like the draw cycle of the fast mod. It feels smooth to me.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
You can get an Elite E-500 and get three different mods to use. There is a big difference from the 500 mods to the ez mods but I like the speed mods best. IBo is in the 338 range for the 500 and from what I understand you lose between 5-8 fps for each mod.

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's hard to say, smooth can be defined so many ways by different people. I do think that smoothness can be sacrificed by draw weight.

Ex. It's going to be real hard to anything smooth if your eyes are popping out of you head when you're drawing the bow.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
most call me crazy ... i think the spiral cams on my super tec are smooth .... smooth and harsh are relitive terms .....

anyone recall the Hatchet cams .... or Fury cams ......

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appreciate the feedback!!!

I sure appreciate the feedback. It sounds like one mans radical cam can seem like a smooth cam to another man. Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts