Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to the sport and want ome reliable opinions. I came across a NEW 2008 Diamond Marquis for $400. I this a good price? I know there are better bows out there but <$400 is my limit. Thanks

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Nice thing about last years bows that didn't sell ,, they are a lot less than they were in 08.. Sounds like a decent price.. Randy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think the warranty comes with it per Diamond policy that the bow needs to come from a distributor in order to get the warranty. It is a Ebay bow.

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Sounds like a good price to me. Best thing to do is to to ebay and click on advanced search for the bow, search completed listings only, and see how much others have been selling for on the "broad" market.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I dont think the warranty comes with it per Diamond policy that the bow needs to come from a distributor in order to get the warranty. It is a Ebay bow.
If the warranty card is blank you will still get the warranty. Diamond bows can be sold over the internet. If it is a dealer selling his old stock, then you should be able to get the warranty

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hello, I'm new to the sport and want ome reliable opinions. I came across a NEW 2008 Diamond Marquis for $400. I this a good price? I know there are better bows out there but <$400 is my limit. Thanks
It's a great price and it's a great bow!! Sweet shooting bow, hard to any better than it, ESPECIALLY at that price!!!

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
i believe that bow goes brand new at a pro shop for 600-650 so i say its a good deal and its made by bowtech and their customer service has always been great to me

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for all the expert advise. The deal is done and it's being shipped to me now. I did a lot of research and it retailed for $749, so I think I got a good deal.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
i believe that bow goes brand new at a pro shop for 600-650 so i say its a good deal and its made by bowtech and their customer service has always been great to me
this is not meant to be a "wise guy", but why did you need customer service?
i am looking to get another bow(longer ATA) and was thinking of getting one of the big company's "economy bows"?

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
this is not meant to be a "wise guy", but why did you need customer service?
i am looking to get another bow(longer ATA) and was thinking of getting one of the big company's "economy bows"?
i was getting the run around at a local pro shop about a splintered limb and they set it straight. I had a patriot that troubles {first year bowtech came out I believe} which the next year it was fixed on the new bows. I was completely frustrated and told the pro shop I wanted a new bow after 1 year they contacted bowtech and they graciously gave me a bow equal the value. If thats not customer service I dont know what is. I will not shoot another companies bow ever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts