Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The QCC clip needs to be turned so the open part is pointed down the cable. Easy to do if you can let the pressure off & just turn it.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
fix ASAP. DON'T draw your bow until you do. take it down to your local shop, have them fix it. It should cost you less than $10.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bow

I looked at my Mathews and it's certainly not like that. Looks like someone put it in a press and the plastic piece spun around. My bow has the cut at the bottom and the pressure from the string pulls the joint together rather than apart like your's shows. I would think that it will eventually come off??

·
Registered
876 Posts
This is correct. The person who installed your custom strings installed the bushings backwards. DO NOT shoot the bow until this is corrected.

·
StringMakerExtraordinaire
2,225 Posts
Also make sure they put the E clips back in as well as those appear to be missing.

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Mathews bows do not have E-clip on the idler axles. Those plastic grommets should catch a step in the axle when properly installed.
TRY TO TURN THEM BY HAND you might be able to ! and yes tell the person that installed your string to wake the hell up!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
PA.JAY said:
and yes tell the person that installed your string to wake the hell up!!
NOW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts