Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apex set a 43lb the draw is 27 in arrow 2613 easton x7 eclipses cut a 28 and a half with 200 grain tips with three 4 inch gateway feathers?

Any tips are appreciated lets leave the bow choice alone. ;)

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Not my choice but it will be good nevertheless

I'm sure that the arrows will be fine. I do not subscribe to the ultra heavy concept, and I do not believe that you can be too stiff on an arrow for target either (especially indoors). But that combination will work quite well. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
As far as the bow of choice is concerned, Although I personally Shoot a Hoyt Pro Elite, I see nothing wrong with your choice of bow. The Apex seems like a damned fine bow to me.

As far as the setup other then your arrow selection I see nothing wrong. 2613's with a 43 pound draw weight, even with 200 grains up front seems like it's still way too stiff. I would like to see the arc those shaft have to go through, even at 20 yards. I shoot 2413's with 125 grain points, 4 inch feathers at 28 inches with a draw weight of 53 pounds and they still have more arc then I would like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.