Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Up for this auction is my husbands 2006 hunting license, deer and elk tags and permits. I’m tired of being a hunting widow each fall. Him and his buddies spend up to six weeks each fall getting deer, elk, pheasants, ducks, geese and what ever else they can. So when I heard him and his buddies planning there next great two week adventure I told him I was selling his hunting equipment Well here is his hunting license, tags and permits. So lets save some poor animals lives. Keep watching I will have his camping gear up next."

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Idaho-hunt...ryZ14110QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

·
Registered
893 Posts
E-Bay for real

Can you spell divorce?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Maybe even 1st degree.......... Maybe 2nd wont be premeditated and wil be because of undo stress. Might even go as low as manslaughter or even justifiable homiside. Depends if the judge hunts or not..

·
Registered
339 Posts
Husbands History

I guess the question is was this the way he was when you married him? If it is and you've been married awhile, suck it up.

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I had one emailed to me earlier this week that since been removed from ebay.

A guy was auctioning "not" buying a license and hunting his year to someone who was an anti-hunter. It was at $500 or so when I got it. Went back a day later and it's been removed.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
bob101 said:
I had one emailed to me earlier this week that since been removed from ebay.

A guy was auctioning "not" buying a license and hunting his year to someone who was an anti-hunter. It was at $500 or so when I got it. Went back a day later and it's been removed.

Haha...make a couple grand...buy a license with that money...then get a new bow...:wink: :tongue:

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
SPECIALIZED said:
Can you spell divorce?
You know why divorce is so expensive? Because it is Worth It, LOL:)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
She must have changed her mind (or got it changed for her):) . She has pulled the item already.

·
Registered
154 Posts
TomK said:
She must have changed her mind (or got it changed for her):) . She has pulled the item already.

Husband ended it...they're still looking for her body! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Sell my hunting/camping stuff? Ok, I take your car back to the dealer, new clothes back to Macy's, Treat your computer (which you use to sell 200+ items on ebay) to a remodel with sledgehammer. Report you to Dept. of Game for illegal transfer. Cancle your credit card, which is used to get your hair done, buy new clothers, get nails done, buy make-up, buy gas to get to mall. Cancel cell phone. Pretty much take everything that you enjoy while I am working so I can pay to go hunting, fishing, camping and so you can afford the above mentioned. Oh yeah, I would also have to FILE FOR DIVORCE.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts