Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"GO BUCKS!!!"
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you guys think, is he out there! Is there a buck out there to out score Milo Hansons 213 5/8 Typical Giant or a Non typical to beat the 333 7/8 Monster from Missouri. Would like to see some new world records broken. Could be the year!

·
Registered
190 Posts
already got him tied up...but I ain't tellin anyone.

·
Shaaaaazam!!
7,703 Posts
LOL no couldnt be so lucky! Records have been held for a while, never know this could be the year for records to fall
:thumbs_upI agree with ya there steve ....I know a fella been getting some AWESOME bucks on cam .:eyebrows:..One was a 180s or 190s buck I bet :nod:....That guy is a lucky mother:censored: if you ask me..

·
"GO BUCKS!!!"
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:thumbs_upI agree with ya there steve ....I know a fella been getting some AWESOME bucks on cam .:eyebrows:..One was a 180s or 190s buck I bet :nod:....That guy is a lucky mother:censored: if you ask me..
lol

·
Shaaaaazam!!
7,703 Posts
Lol man I am talkin big racks, bone and world records..lol
While i could make a reference to bone,an big racks an holding a world record in quickness..I will restrain myself

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hasn't rained where I'm at in Texas in months. This is the worst drought I've ever seen. No rain means no feed means minimal horn gain. So I guess the old family home place is not going to produce a buck to unseat Milo. I'm going the other route and looking for a trophy doe.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I have been getting some dandies on my cams, but no world records. I guess it won't be me..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts