Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOUD? everything is tight, is the rubber stop just crappy? this thing is deffinatly louder then my other bow and it sounds exactly like my buddies pse brute...any tips on quieting it down or is it just the nature of the beast?

thanks

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
C T A is the answer. Paradigm Archery

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
No problems here

I have a similar set up as you, I have the XL version. For having nothing but the stop, it seems to be quiet and shock free. What is the spacing between the stop and the string?

·
Registered
18,485 Posts
My BMXL isnt loud and I dont even have a suppressor installed. Although I do have one coming for it from Bow Ratller. 62 lbs , 440 grain arrow, and cat whiskers on the string!!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
shhh

my xl has sopme noise in it imoved the sts off the string an 1/8th of an inch and put in one silencer it helped, but it still not as quiet as i had hoped but i cant complain its a really nice shooting bow,

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,110 Posts
I had one that was noisy ended up being a cracked rocker under the limb they had a bad batch you may not be able to see it till its in the press and apart

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had one that was noisy ended up being a cracked rocker under the limb they had a bad batch you may not be able to see it till its in the press and apart
i got a 1/16 gap between string and stop, gonna try my string tamer on it see if it helps if not its going back to get checked out.

·
Registered
925 Posts
If the stop is in one of the locations between the bottom cam's, they can make a noise during the shot. I put a thin shim between them to fill the gap so it would not rattle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts