Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Noobie
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm doing an eagle project where I'm starting up an archery club at my high school and I'm in search of ideas on how to take one of the popular PVC bow racks and make it stackable. I'll be making four of these stands, so I'm hoping to make it easy to store all together by stacking them but I can't come up with anything. I'd like one that can hold two bows, any ideas? (Pictures for examples)
Vehicle Pipe Suspension

·
Registered
407 Posts
What about one that could break down pretty quick and easy? I am picturing an "H" base with a tee in the middle that comes up and immediately into a female threaded fitting. Then the upright has the male side threaded fitting on the bottom, a tee on the top and splits off to both sides. That way you can just unscrew the uprights, stack the bases, and store the uprights next to the bases.

·
Registered
407 Posts
actually, now that I think about it, if you just do an H frame for the base rather than a complete square, you should be able to basically stack them. It wont be perfectly straight up and down but if you alternate them, it should be pretty good. Really don't gain much extra support from the square being completed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts