Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a diamond infinite edge that I will sell. I am taking off the parts so it would be a bare bow. PM me with an offer. I am down to help a young archer. I have a new bow coming in the mail and I need to switch over my set up. Let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats a good bow to start off on. I also have a parker side kick extreme lh, i have the up to 40 lbs limbs and also the upgraded 50-60 lbs limbs, and has an adjustable draw that you can change with out a press. Pm me with offer

·
Registered
292 Posts
I am also looking and may have interest in the Diamond. Still available? Send a pm.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a mission Ballistic. Practically brand new. Will send bow only for $350. Or whole set up for $750. Whole set up will include case, sight, stabilzer, quiver, and QAD rest. PM me if interested. case.jpg bow1.jpg site.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am selling a hoyt ruckus. This bow maxed out at 47#'s and has a 18-28in draw length. Used only for two seasons. Asking for $230 or best offer. comes with everything pictured but arrows. 005.jpg 002.jpg

006.jpg 007.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a Diamond Razor Edge, 30-60lbs. 19-29", left handed bow that I would sell for $170 tyd. It will come with the stock site, rest and quiver. Very good shape. Only been used for target shooting at home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts