Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 months my target Blue Elite e35 arrived last week but had the wrong cam and module..... should have been an ENS with 26.5 mod.. came in with a 29 in dL.... So the bow store called Elite and out came a set of cams and the right mods and new limbs.... They arrived yesterday... put on by the bow shop....... I went today to pick it up. Peep added d loop tuned and ready to go..... Shot it a few times there to make sure all ok... and it was even better than the one I initially tried... 65# draw weight feels more like 50#... So I brought it home to sight in.... and its exactly what everyone says !!! grouped 4 in the 10 after only 4 shots sighting in at 20 yards.... I have a CBE tek hybrid 5 pin on it and a 10 inch beestinger on the front but awaiting the vbar to add the rear stabs...
Was it worth the wait?? yes... it shoots very well.... it looks fantastic !! Although not as striking as my wife's target green Spirit, its cool in its own right!! ... I shot it with a trigger ... a thumb release and a Hinge..... I preferred shooting it with the hinge .... I could hold it and relax on the back wall yet it didn't want to jump into the valley unlike my pSE drive... .. It felt odd going back to the trigger and I found I wasn't as consistent with my anchor point... hand moving up down .. the Hinge has really helped my form..... (thanks to padgett)
Yes it was worth the wait... yes !! I can now attempt to beat my wife on our 3d range!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post pics tomorrow....

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Arch.74

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
After 4 months my target Blue Elite e35 arrived last week but had the wrong cam and module..... should have been an ENS with 26.5 mod.. came in with a 29 in dL.... So the bow store called Elite and out came a set of cams and the right mods and new limbs.... They arrived yesterday... put on by the bow shop....... I went today to pick it up. Peep added d loop tuned and ready to go..... Shot it a few times there to make sure all ok... and it was even better than the one I initially tried... 65# draw weight feels more like 50#... So I brought it home to sight in.... and its exactly what everyone says !!! grouped 4 in the 10 after only 4 shots sighting in at 20 yards.... I have a CBE tek hybrid 5 pin on it and a 10 inch beestinger on the front but awaiting the vbar to add the rear stabs...
Was it worth the wait?? yes... it shoots very well.... it looks fantastic !! Although not as striking as my wife's target green Spirit, its cool in its own right!! ... I shot it with a trigger ... a thumb release and a Hinge..... I preferred shooting it with the hinge .... I could hold it and relax on the back wall yet it didn't want to jump into the valley unlike my pSE drive... .. It felt odd going back to the trigger and I found I wasn't as consistent with my anchor point... hand moving up down .. the Hinge has really helped my form..... (thanks to padgett)
Yes it was worth the wait... yes !! I can now attempt to beat my wife on our 3d range!!!
How did your wife get a target green Spirit?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We ordered the target Green spirit February. Apparently one of the first ordered in Green, we were very lucky.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bows.jpg My Blue E35 and my Wife's green Spirit!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sick looking rigs!!!
Thanks!!! We shot them so much yesterday they are truly amazing!! Just a few little things to get right, I have had to change my grip because the 35's grip is so narrow but I am ok with that. I have to slow down my draw too, make it smoother because when i hit the valley and go to the back wall its so easy I come back too hard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts