Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that Limbsaver bows are almost a non-player in the compound bow world. I still maintain if they hadn't been so ugly when they first came out, they would have done well in the marketplace. I bought a Deadzone 32 for my son and almost kept it myself it was such a nice shooting bow. Now the Proton is a nice looking piece of equipment but with almost no following.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
One bow Ive always wanted to try was the Proton I think it looks good and the grip is nice like a toruqless grip. They had one in the sporting good store once but they didn't have shootin lanes to try or would have.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Think of it this way. Limbsaver is a company that makes its money with dampener products, not bows. But what this does do is allow the company to make one REALLY SWEET BOW! I have yet to try the Proton, and I am really wanting to test it out. I own a DZ30, I will keep that bow forever. Sure some say 30 inch ata bows arent accurate. My 296/300 league score this week would say otherwise. Its a great bow, and the bow hunting community should respect them.

·
Banned
4,920 Posts
I owned two deadzones dz30 and dz32. They were so loud i ended up putting every type of silencer on them both and ended up shooting a 766 grain aluminum arrow to shut them up. The guys who own limbsavor do not have people on staff engineering bows, they buy ideas and have someone else build them, as far as i've heard.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I owned two deadzones dz30 and dz32. They were so loud i ended up putting every type of silencer on them both and ended up shooting a 766 grain aluminum arrow to shut them up. The guys who own limbsavor do not have people on staff engineering bows, they buy ideas and have someone else build them, as far as i've heard.
I cant recall many companies who make bows that look like a deadzone. I ended up selling mine to my cousin, its still quiet as ever and he killed a deer with it last night. Not sure what your issue is with it but you got a couple of lemons

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.