Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bad shots and cheesey cliches have gotten old, so old in fact I don't DVR half the shows that I used to. That being said, the one thing that NEVER gets old is the Catch A Dream hunt on Dream Season each year. This year all totaled the teams and sponsors donated $80k to the foundation which is going to make quite a few kids very happy.

Call me what you want, but when Marty Brunson does the presentation to the "lucky" kid each season and gives his speach there's not a dry eye in this house :cry:

· Registered
4,458 Posts
The bad shots and cheesey cliches have gotten old, so old in fact I don't DVR half the shows that I used to. That being said, the one thing that NEVER gets old is the Catch A Dream hunt on Dream Season each year. This year all totaled the teams and sponsors donated $80k to the foundation which is going to make quite a few kids very happy.

Call me what you want, but when Marty Brunson does the presentation to the "lucky" kid each season and gives his speach there's not a dry eye in this house :cry:
I agree Catch A Dream is one of the best things out there and I really enjoy those hunts on Dream Season everytime. $80k:eek: that is awsome!

· wannabtradguy
15,328 Posts
absolutely. I love all the drury shows. I also love relentless pursuit gettin close wild outdoors and primos's shows. There's still alot of good ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.