Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my complete surprise I got home from work about a half an hour ago and there was a bow box from Elite Archery at the house. I thought it couldn't be, its not supposed to be here until July!!! Sure enough I opened the box and there it was...one of the most awesome looking bows I may have ever seen. A new 2010 Snow Camo GT500. I can't explain in words how awesome this bow looks in person. It has white and silver strings, all black side plates and the Realtree AP Snow Camo finish. It is just stunning. It will be a hit in the woods or on the 3D circuit or wherever you shoot your bow. I don't care that it rarely snows in my neck of the woods in Texas, this bow is going hunting this year!!!! Thanks to everyone at Elite for offering a new camo and a limited edition bow. I feel honored to receive the bow so early!!!!! Sorry if the pictures don't look that good, its kinda raining outside.

TEXAS

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
NICE!!! Love the snow camo, one of the best patterns I've ever seen on a bow!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so where are you going to hunt with that rig?
nice bow
Actually it snows a little in Northwest Texas where I'm on a lease. I have hunted last year with a Predator Brown Elite Energy and the camo's have similiarities. It should also work hunting in a tall tripod blending in with the skyline.

TEXAS

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
That is the sweetest looking bow i have ever seen. In all honesty i am super jealous of you right now.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
Cool.

:izza:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Sweeeeeeeet looking bow :polarbear:

·
I'll be your huckleberry
2,180 Posts
I tell ya, elite is making some pretty nice stuff. I aint shot one yet, but any company that has gone from not being heard of to the level they are at is worth considering.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
If that was my bow it would never leave the house and for sure would never be in the woods it might get dirty or scratched. Then i would be devestated.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
I was on the Elite website

about an hour ago and saw that pop up on the home page and yelled at my son to come see it. That is one of the coolest bows I have seen, congrats and good for you man.

·
I'll be your huckleberry
2,180 Posts
To my complete surprise I got home from work about a half an hour ago and there was a bow box from Elite Archery at the house. I thought it couldn't be, its not supposed to be here until July!!! Sure enough I opened the box and there it was...one of the most awesome looking bows I may have ever seen. A new 2010 Snow Camo GT500. I can't explain in words how awesome this bow looks in person. It has white and silver strings, all black side plates and the Realtree AP Snow Camo finish. It is just stunning. It will be a hit in the woods or on the 3D circuit or wherever you shoot your bow. I don't care that it rarely snows in my neck of the woods in Texas, this bow is going hunting this year!!!! Thanks to everyone at Elite for offering a new camo and a limited edition bow. I feel honored to receive the bow so early!!!!! Sorry if the pictures don't look that good, its kinda raining outside.

TEXAS
You'd think he's holding his firstborn by looking at his picture!!

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
That is one cool looking bow............:darkbeer:.

·
Registered
941 Posts
That looks awesome. Excellent choice, and after seeing that, I'm heading to the hardware store to get a can of white spray paint!!! :jksign:

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
That's one sharp looking bow

1 - 20 of 45 Posts