Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to agree with Moose Mustard, the new iTrader thing is way too complicated. To do a search for anyone you get back 5000 pages of results in no particular order.
It took me about 1/2 an hour to post a feedback. The help page was more than I wanted to work my way through. What was wrong with the old way of doing it?
Joe B.

·
Registered
265 Posts
This has been covered over and over, why start another thread about it? There's other threads that ask the same question and have the same answers. If you read over those you'll get the info you need. I like the new system myself.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I think the new system is pretty simple actually, but I realize change is not always accepted gracefully:)

·
Banned
910 Posts
please tell me what reason(s) it shouldnt be a simple as starting a thread, you know just like it used to ?

dear mods...please dont bounce me.:behindsof

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
bullseye7 said:
This has been covered over and over, why start another thread about it? There's other threads that ask the same question and have the same answers. If you read over those you'll get the info you need. I like the new system myself.
Thank you bullseye.

I'm willing to bet if they got stiffed on a deal, they would figure out how the system works real quick.

The offer is still open to anyone who needs help, send me a PM and I'll walk ya through it. Until then... :wink:

Bellows1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts