Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so it really didn't take long to get it really, just about 3 weeks. It was shipped into Lorretto's Archery in North Collins, NY. I went up last night and found that it was more than an eye catcher, to say the least. Most everything on the walls was either camo or black, this beauty however is in patriot... Wow! I shot it last night after the owner of the shop placed the rest on it and through the paper it went. After a few shots and a few tweaks it was throwing bullet holes in the paper. Placing the sight on it allowed me to take it for a test drive, 20 yrd groups of those da torches were all touching. I went this morning and did some more shooting first few were over the chrony, with a 400g shafts 69lbs and 30" draw 309. I'm thinking if I was right around the 350g arrow and 70lbs this would be hitting it's speck ed numbers. I will try and post up a couple photos of the chrony and one of the several small groups at 40 yrds. This sucker ROCKS!!!!
The service from Ike at Loretto's is second to none no joke!!!!! Taking the time to work through the set up with me and getting this type of performance proves his love for the sport. Hopefully a few picks to follow.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So let me ask those that know allot more about this speed thing than me. Are my thoughts correct in assuming that the speed will be very close to advertised speed if I were to hit that 350g arrow and turn it upto the 70lbs?

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,534 Posts
Nice rig!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for replying with the calculator! It is nice knowing that I'm where I should be. Since this isn't the most popular Obsession and it is the best bow I've shot thus far, those other models must really be amazing! I feel sorry for the deer this next fall, with the accuracy so far this year I will be picking which tick to shoot on them. Back to back with my E35 this one is smoother, less hand shock, quieter, and quicker as well. GREAT BOW!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts