Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oct 1 is here!!! Can't sleep. In six hours I'll be climbing a tree. I don't know how, but I managed to survive the off season and now I get to do what I love for the next few months!!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Dude! I can't sleep either! I'll be in the stand videoing my brother tomorrow morning in less than 6 hours! How did we survive the off season!?

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
Good luck fellas !!!! .

·
Registered
914 Posts
Good luck to all headed out to the woods! Wish I was out there but beans are running 12% moisture and wheat has to get planted. Hopefully soon

·
12,028 Posts
Good luck everyone!!!!

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Enjoy guys !! I ahve been at it for two weeks and need to take a break and wait for cooler temps. Have an awesome season !!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Archery season doesn't open in the area of Alabama where I hunt until the 26th. Going up Nov 11th for my first hunt. Weather should be nice and cool by then.

·
Romans 10 vs 9
11,125 Posts
Good luck to all my fellow bow hunters in Indiana today, may your arrows find their target!!!

·
Padawan
2,380 Posts
In Iowa, i gotta help lead a cub scout fall campout this weekend instead of hunting! Maybe Sunday night if I'm lucky.

·
Aim Small, Miss Small
608 Posts
Good luck to all hunters this morning. Remember to wear a safety harness, friends and family are counting on you coming back home hopefully with a deer or two in the back!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts