Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live not far from Fedora ,as I said in an earlier post. He was thinking about the ATA show. They were some things going on that he would not talk about.
I do like my Keystone bows I bought,but Mike makes a good bow also.
This will be the New Fedora Archery. He has taken on several people to help with bows improved his shop to a larger size and once every thing is in place, you will be able to buy a stock bow and have it ship in 72 hours.Custom length and different wood than the stock bow will ship in 5 weeks.
I say good for him as he has been building bows since 1956. In the sixties and seventies his target bows were in the Olympics and several medals were won with his target bows.
I think this is a change for the best, It is about time he got serious about his company.

·
Registered
9,394 Posts
I live not far from Fedora ,as I said in an earlier post. He was thinking about the ATA show. They were some things going on that he would not talk about.
I do like my Keystone bows I bought,but Mike makes a good bow also.
This will be the New Fedora Archery. He has taken on several people to help with bows improved his shop to a larger size and once every thing is in place, you will be able to buy a stock bow and have it ship in 72 hours.Custom length and different wood than the stock bow will ship in 5 weeks.
I say good for him as he has been building bows since 1956. In the sixties and seventies his target bows were in the Olympics and several medals were won with his target bows.
I think this is a change for the best, It is about time he got serious about his company.
This is great to hear

Mike has always been serious about his bows but its nice to see that Jason and him are going to the next level

I hope he does an IlF limb

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
The show moves around. Last year it was in Louisville, KY. This year it's in Nashville, TN on January 6, 7, and 8. It's not a walk in off the street kind of deal--passes have to be purchased in advance.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Just finished wishing Mike and Carol a Merry Christmas on the phone and asking Santa Mike for another bow.......... There was mention of TN, sounded like a shooting seminar to me. He doesn't know anything about enlarging his shop or new additions. But......He is busy turning out top shelf products. I asked him about ILF and he puzzlingly said isn't that what you pull when you jump out of a plane, right ? ".........I was telling Mike I hadn't shot in five days because my shoulder didn't feel good. As I began to mention I was experimenting with a different draw than what he taught me, he began to ugh-o-ugh-o and I found out why my shoulder was hurting. I'm returning to the swing draw. I also got a over-the-phone touch-up lesson! A great man to know !

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well, If the cats name is Rumor I guess you did. Rumors are not fact. There is no "New" Fedora Archery, no enlagement of shop, no new partners. If I'm not mistaken its taboo to be posting false info on this site, this thread ought to be removed, my .02

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Can't be rumor. The title of the thread says, "It's Official". :zip:

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Okay? Was it a rumor, or was it official?

·
Registered
320 Posts
What I posted on Dec. 24th says it aint so according to Mike.............unless someone handed him a big check since then.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
He was there with Keystone archery, at least according to the map. I didn't take time to walk around much--super busy. I did notice more traditional vendors than last year, and even suppliers like Bohnning using recurves in their banners.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts