Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEP! YEP! YEP!
OK YEAH! The Hood has gone and sent one of the finest Bows Know to the spotties World to the BarnRat (Barnsdale) for some costomizing and in one short month as some as the IOWA RUT is over,,The Hood will begain the road to spottieville (The Riviera) Sin City Baby! Where the Hood has shined ones and been a Hood-lum twice;) You know if it wasn't for the MONEY, I like being a Hood-Lum better:p But with all this talk about who's the BEST and Me being the HOOD! well,,,I need to get serious every leap year just to keep my head pumped up:eek: Yes I am the Hood and there's one body that can play the game like me:p

By the Way...How many of you can say they shoot ,,NFAA, ASA, IBO and Vegas????Just wondering..

Yep the 3der's call me the Hood-Lum and the Spottie's call me The Hood and the Girls all can me RobbyHood...lol

OBT, you better be for getting the Barnsdale X'ed in and K-WAR-D you just shoot till you're all burned out, this year the Hood will have a clean piece of paper to post and lots of checks to cash...

RobbyHood

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the bow that your Momma warned you about,,lol,,
Or does it go like this

I'm the Hood your Momma warned you about...

The Hood-Lum

Attachments

·
Occam's Razor
8,343 Posts
Yep, that's a bow alright.............:D ..........ck

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
HOOD-HOOD-HOOD

HOOD You ain't nothin;)
Ole buddy I'm workin on a X-Killer as we talk. Already took a signed one from you lookin for more. That is one fine piece of shootin machine though. MOBUCK gettin ready for Spottie season early, don't have much time for huntin right now:(

MODOE will just have to wait for her shootin lessons from you for a while, first MOBUCK needs to give the HOOD some;)

Bring it on RobbyHood:p

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
HOODY-DOODY

I thought a bucket of paint fell on your head:p Hadn't seen ya in so long:rolleyes:
I hope your better at shootin paper than you are foam:D I seen you shoot...remember:eek:
I do however...wish you the best of LUCK;) DUBBYA ARE

This time..with light.:p

Attachments

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
He He

Good lookin rig... maybe I should shoot that for you?:)
By the time you see this... I may be gone from the archery scene? I'm geetin so good at this takin pictures... I'm thinking about going and helping uncle Hef... at the mansion:D DUBBYA ARE

I saw the light.:p

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First off MoBoyz, I LET!!! you have a buck!!

CK,,You are so smart:p you're right, It's a Bow,,But, It's a Hood's Bow! there is a differents.....

Paper is so easy that if you miss a X you do &uck, Buck..haha..keep that in mind....when you CAN tow the line, call me and I'll come humble you...

The Hood

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
better not tell some of these guys that i have barnrat's limbs on my (gasp) CROSSBOW:D :D

the best there is

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to Order me a PRO TUNER for the rig that will teach MoDoe how to do it......

The Hood

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pro Tuner ordered!,,Shinny one with the elite head on it, just like me:p

AEP Stabilzers resting in the box, time to RIG!!!!! I got them for the bow this summer,,Men-O men I got a Plan:D

Trueflite 2613,,in the box too..

when the rut is over, The Hood is com'in out to play with the best...

Like my good Old Farmer Friend says>>>---------> if you look good, you feel good......

The Hood>>>--------->RobbyHood<-----------<<<

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Firewood?

Hey Hood is that chunk of firewood still on your riser?? I thought Dave told me that was just for Packaging!! :D Ken

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
There Goes the Neighborhood!

With all these lude and crude 3-Der's getting these fine looking target bows, what's next? LOL Fine looking bow Hood!!!!!
Jbird

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
It's gonna take more than a sexy target bow to get one over on the spottie crew. :)

Pack a lunch 'cause......... you are going to need to spend a little more time on this one...... :)

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
"Like my good Old Farmer Friend says>>>---------> if you look good, you feel good......"

I thought those sheep outfits you and that farmer had on was some type of "new" way to start getting closer to all the deer???:) ;) ??

Who's all in the caravan for Mason City this year...??? call me some time. Just take off the sheeps head first!!!! I can hear you in that Darn#*&^ costume I see you roaming the fields of Iowa in ;)

·
CottonHeadedNinnyMuggins
1,244 Posts
Hood,
I almost bought that bow, but when I picked it up I could tell that there weren't many "x's" left in it. I had Brady send it back to CB.

Good luck in the rut.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
smack, I mean snacks for all

IB2, You like the Handle:p it takes a BIG head, I mean hand to hold all the X POWER up;)

Jbird I learnd lude and grude on the line at Nationals a few years back..

Griv's,,I can pack it, but can you back it?sounds a little sheepesh..lol
Your buying lunch and I'll let you talk...haha
It's all in the mind set,,and like Barnsdale says; I think the problem is between the left and right ear:rolleyes:

Xring,,first off, Them fumes help keep the nerves,,wait, I have no nerves left. all X and no freakin about it....

CenterX,, what is it with you and sheep???

Good351,,whatz you talkin bout? That bow is brand new..bought it, boxed it and send it to Barnrat for some fine tuning limbs..

Men! I got 5 set of V-Bars, where am I going to mount all them??:mad:

Festus just called and said;;Dude its time to hunt, why you got a spottie bow in the livingroom. Get your camo on, there's no time for paper pounding, Beside Hood you can beat them spottie's with your hunting bow...That's Festus,,The World Champion Jim Estee....

It's looking like work could come to a end sunday, so next week I'll full my tags and head to the range..

By the way I need more person for the archerytalk league??any takers??

The Hood

·
CottonHeadedNinnyMuggins
1,244 Posts
I dunno Hood,
Looks an alot like the pro-blue Scepter II with full wood grip that I almost bought. Brady had it at CIA, but sent it back to Council Bluffs.

Either way, you got a nice bow!
I'll look for it at ISAA Pro-Am.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts